Ways to Give
There are many ways you can give to make a difference. We ensure that making a gift is a rewarding experience for you as much as it is for Hope Place Centres. Our online donation process is safe and secure and you will receive a tax receipt for your generous gift.
Referrals may be issued in the event that an individual withdraws from treatment or in the event that treatment is terminated by the staff. Refunds are prorated based on the number of days treatment was provided and rounded up to the end of the treatment cycle; stays of seven (7) days or less are not refundable. Stays of fourteen (14) days or more are not refundable at WTC, and stays of twenty-two (22) days or more are not refundable at MTC. Standardized-Assessment fee is not refundable.
1. $200 for the Women’s Live-ln Treatment Program (with a standard duration of 27-days) non-refundable after the third day of treatment cycle
2. $300 for the Men’s Live-In Treatment Program (with a standard duration of 42-days) non-refundable after the third day of treatment cycle
3. $50 per week or any part thereof for both the Women’s and Men’s Live-In Treatment Programs (beyond the corresponding standard duration of ‘each program) non-refundable
‘No Wait’ Admission Fees
1. Per Diem rate of two hundred and seventy five dollars ($275) for semi-private bedroom spaces at both Women’s and Men’s Live-In Treatment Programs
2. Per Diem rate of three hundred and fifty dollars ($350) for private bedroom spaces at both Women’s and Men’s Live-In Treatment Programs
Standardized Assessment & Administration Fees
1. $300 for completion of the Alcohol and Drug Assessment Tools (ADAT) or the Global Appraisal of Individual Needs Short Screen (GAIN SS) non-refundable.
2. $150 for administration of a No-Wait Admission application that does not proceed to intake at HPC live-in program non-refundable
If you prefer to mail in your donation, download our donation form in PDF format.
Print and Mail Donation Form to:
Hope Place Centres
8173 Trafalgar Road
Hornby, ON L0P 1E0
There are many ways for companies and employees to get involved. Whether companies are interested in making a significant gift to support one of our centres, to involve their employees in charitable giving, or to encourage their customers to donate to Hope Place Centres – we offer a wide range of giving opportunities.
The gift that happens when you’re gone. Your legacy is not just a reflection of the past, but a path for the future – to make a true difference. For more information on Legacy Giving, please contact us at email@example.com.
Swing4Hope Golf Tournament
Swing4Hope golf tournament was started with one goal in mind, to raise funds for Hope Place Centres. Since 2012, the committee has raised over $171,000.
Beginning in 2016 the tournament has been run by a volunteer committee laser focused on every dollar raised going to fund those who need support for their addiction. Learn more about Swing4Hope.