Refunds may be issued in the event that an individual withdraws from treatment or in the event that treatment is terminated by the staff. Refunds are prorated based on the number of days treatment was provided and rounded up to the end of the treatment cycle; stays of seven (7) days or less are not refundable. Stays of fourteen (14) days or more are not refundable at WTC, and stays of twenty-two (22) days or more are not refundable at MTC. Standardized-Assessment fee is not refundable.
- $200 for the Women’s Live-ln Treatment Program (with a standard duration of 27-days) non-refundable after the third day of treatment cycle
- $300 for the Men’s Live-In Treatment Program (with a standard duration of 42-days) non-refundable after the third day of treatment cycle
- $50 per week or any part thereof for both the Women’s and Men’s Live-In Treatment Programs (beyond the corresponding standard duration of ‘each program) non-refundable
‘No Wait’ Admission Fees
- Per Diem rate of two hundred and seventy five dollars ($275) for semi-private bedroom spaces at both Women’s and Men’s Live-In Treatment Programs
- Per Diem rate of three hundred and fifty dollars ($350) for private bedroom spaces at both Women’s and Men’s Live-In Treatment Programs
Standardized Assessment & Administration Fees
- $300 for completion of the Alcohol and Drug Assessment Tools (ADAT) or the Global Appraisal of Individual Needs Short Screen (GAIN SS) non-refundable.
- $150 for administration of a No-Wait Admission application that does not proceed to intake at HPC live-in program non-refundable